Finding Scholarship Dollars for College
October 16, 2018
Georgia Gwinnett College and Gwinnett Technical College representatives will be available at 6:00 p.m.
Program begins at 7:00 p.m.
Are you worried about paying for college?
As the cost of college tuition continues to rise, many families are struggling to cover costs. There are a variety of scholarship resources available for students with abilities ranging from average to super achiever and everyone in between. Whatever the student’s circumstance or academic pace, there’s something for everyone. Come learn from the experts how to identify the scholarship opportunities just right for you.
- Better understand government-sponsored programs like HOPE
- Learn how to work through your local schools and foundations
- Gather great scholarship resources
- Gain tips on how to apply successfully
- Learn how you can participate in dual enrollment/dual credit programs