Partnerships for a strong, healthy community
We strongly believe in partnering with our nonprofits – because strong, healthy nonprofits equal a strong, healthy community.
From grants to educational programs and more, the Community Foundation for Northeast Georgia strives to provide local nonprofits with the resources they need to thrive.
We Help By:
- Granting out money to local nonprofits
- Increasing marketing efforts by sharing their story
- Providing relevant educational opportunities
- Connecting nonprofits to people who will help drive their organization’s success (potential board members, volunteers, etc.).
We’re also available to answers questions nonprofits may have, whether fundholders or not.
Interested in learning more? Explore the various ways your nonprofit can partner with the Community Foundation and make the most impact on our community!
Grant Cycle closed
This year we will award grants to organizations serving in the areas of homelessness and health care (to include mental health). Full applications were due March 13.
2022 Grant Awards
Last year, we were proud to award 36 grants totaling $395,000 to area nonprofits at our annual grant awards celebration on May 19th! Including nonprofits who received challenge grants, the total impact being funneled into area nonprofits is $735,000.
The Community Foundation’s Good2Give Community Fund provides the funding for the grants, along with the help of our generous fundholders. The grants received are just a portion of the estimated $12 million we poured into nonprofits last year, along with education programming and other support services.
Read more about the 2022 Grant Awards Celebration in the Gwinnett Daily Post
2022 Grant Recipients
Asian Student Alliance
Georgia Center for Opportunity
Georgia Gwinnett College
Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Gwinnett County Public Library
Special Kneads and Treats
Vision to Learn
Atlanta Community Food Bank
Feed My Sheep
Lawrenceville Cooperative Ministry
North Fulton Community Charities
North Gwinnett Co-op
Nothing But The Truth
Asian American Resource Foundation
Freedom Path Counseling
Medical Reserve Corp.
Pregnancy Resource Center of Gwinnett
Summit Counseling Center
Home of Hope at Gwinnett Children’s Shelter
Home Repairs Ministries
Neighborhood Cooperative Ministries
- Young philanthropist starts nonprofit to put kids on track to literacyHe grew up in Gwinnett, left for college, and came back to find his place. And found his place he has. Three years ago, […]
- Chugging along for charity: The model train fundraiser that raised thousands for local co-opDonna and Jonathan Galucki have had a heart to give back for a long time. And the way they did it this past Christmas […]
- Grant cycle now open!Nonprofits, apply now for our 2022 grant cycle! Our focus areas for 2022 are: Food Insufficiency Homelessness Healthcare Education Our grant award process is […]