We strongly believe in partnering with our nonprofits – because strong, healthy nonprofits equal a strong, healthy community.
From grants to educational programs and more, the Community Foundation for Northeast Georgia strives to provide local nonprofits with the resources they need to thrive.
We Help By:
- Granting out money to local nonprofits
- Increasing marketing efforts by sharing their story
- Providing relevant educational opportunities
- Connecting nonprofits to people who will help drive their organization’s success (potential board members, volunteers, etc.).
We’re also available to answers questions nonprofits may have, whether fundholders or not.
Interested in learning more? Explore the various ways your nonprofit can partner with the Community Foundation and make the most impact on our community!
Grant Cycle closed
This year we will award grants to organizations serving in the areas of homelessness and health care (to include mental health). Full applications were due March 13.
2023 Grant Awards
This year, we were proud to award 25 grants totaling $200,000 to area nonprofits!
The Community Foundation’s Good2Give Community Fund provides the funding for the grants, along with the help of our generous fundholders. The grants received are just a portion of the estimated $12 million we poured into nonprofits last year, along with education programming and other support services.
2023 Grant Recipients
Annandale at Suwanee, Inc.
Asian American Resource Foundation Inc.
Bald Ridge Lodge
Families First, Inc.
Family Promise of Gwinnett County
Freedom Path Counseling
Georgia Center for Opportunity
Latin American Association
No Longer Bound
North Fulton Community Charities
Peachtree Christian Health, Inc.
Sojourn Ministries, Inc. DBA Navigate Recovery Gwinnett
The North Gwinnett Cooperative
The Salvation Army
The Summit Counseling Center
- Senior-focused volunteer-run organization grows impact as a nonprofit fundholder In March 2023, Friends of Gwinnett Seniors celebrated its 25th anniversary. A milestone for a nonprofit that has truly been making a difference for […]
- Young philanthropist starts nonprofit to put kids on track to literacyHe grew up in Gwinnett, left for college, and came back to find his place. And found his place he has. Three years ago, […]
- Chugging along for charity: The model train fundraiser that raised thousands for local co-opDonna and Jonathan Galucki have had a heart to give back for a long time. And the way they did it this past Christmas […]