Do you know someone who is great with building relationships, wants variety in their career, is interested in learning new things and has a heart for the community? We’re hiring for a brand-new position: Fundholder Experience Manager. This would be a great fit for someone looking to establish their career in the nonprofit world.
This position will oversee a portion of the Community Foundation’s fundholder portfolio under the supervision of our Director of Fundholder Experience Britt Ramroop. The role will also assist in relationship development initiatives with fundholders and help them grow their fund through the Community Foundation’s “Journey of Generosity” approach.
“Fundholders are the heartbeat of the Community Foundation,” said Britt. “I’m thrilled that as our number of fundholders grows we are able to grow alongside them with the addition of the fundholder experience manager. A “Journey of Generosity” is a very special journey and one that helps to build stronger communities. With this addition to the team we will be able to connect even more people who care with causes that matter.”
Scope of position:
The Fundholder Experience Manager oversees a portion of the Community Foundation’s fundholder portfolio under the supervision of the Director of Fundholder Experience. This role assists in relationship development initiatives of the Community Foundation to deeper our engagement with our fundholders and help them grow their fund through our “Journey of Generosity” approach. This includes but not limited to communication, engagement activities and community connections. This person has a significant role in CRM and data management, ensuring accurate record keeping and reporting. The position supports special projects and event preparation.
- Work with personal portfolio of fundholders to develop their philanthropic plan as it relates to the journey of generosity.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with current Community Foundation fundholders, always providing them an exceptional customer experience.
- Assist the Director of Fundholder Experience in growing the Legacy Society.
- Assist with planning and execution of fundholder engagement events including the Good2Give Celebration.
- Assist in managing, updating and maintaining fundholder CRM database with vital information about newly established funds and new and current donors.
- Participate in community activities to enhance the Community Foundation and personal knowledge of what is happening in the community.
- Handle special projects and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3 years’ experience in nonprofit or business development.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with CRM software a plus.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently with little supervision.
- Ability to work occasional evenings or weekends.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and reliable personal vehicle.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.